Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Morning Pump

So I am up at 3:30am pumping, my little one is 8 months old and is eating homemade baby purees and breastmilk. This weekend the hubby and I had some time alone and so we dipped into the freezer stash for a date night, however I didn’t pump all weekend so now I am playing catch up with the milk. Sometimes when I am online and I read about all these moms with 100+ oz in surplus I get so jealous. On any given day I have about 30oz in the freezer and the milk in the fridge is the daily supply for when I am at work. I feel like my baby is eating pay check to pay check, and we really don’t have a huge saving for her. I would love to have 100+ in the freezer and be building upon that, but I know for me that would take a lot of work and time. Right now I am hoping to pump at least 4 1/2 oz to add to the 7 1/2 that is already in the fridge so she will have her 12 oz that she normally goes though while I am at work. Taking a peak at the bottles while I am typing looks like I will make my minimum goal for the morning, now off to take a nap until my little one wakes up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...